Service providers looking to expand cloud business in 2014 can find a differentiated and comprehensive Citrix Desktops-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution at Ingram Cloud Summit 2014.
Learn more about the unique DaaS opportunities to expand cloud business with the Citrix Service Provider Partner Program. Providing a broad range of technical and business resources service providers need to build a high-value DaaS business, Citrix makes service providers successful. With Citrix, service providers build their own highly differentiated, customized DaaS solutions with access to monthly pay-as-you-go licensing, a validated reference architecture, and prescriptive business and marketing resources.
New Partners: Learn to Build a Desktops-as-a-Service Cloud Business
New partners can join Citrix for “Building a Successful Desktops-as-a-Service Cloud Business” to learn how Citrix Service Provider Program partners build, market, sell and deliver a high value hosted desktop approach. Citrix Service Providers deliver to end users the security, access and mobile workstyle needed for a specialized business. Working closely with Microsoft, Citrix gives service providers the tools and guidance for building Microsoft SPLA -compliant multi-tenant services.
Learn more about the Citrix Service Provider DaaS offerings with a deep dive discussion including
- The changing DaaS market and key trends in Hosted Desktops and Apps
- More than DaaS: how to offer a full range of in-demand hosted services
- Technical tools for design and implementing in a variety of cloud scenarios
- Maximizing no-charge business planning, sales enablement and marketing resources
- Guidelines for joining the Citrix Service Provider Program and growing your business
- Entering the DaaS market quickly with a Citrix white label hosted service provider
Current Citrix partners: Expand Business with Desktops-as-a-Service, Mobility and File Share
For service providers already providing hosted desktops and apps with Citrix , learn about the latest developments with Citrix Service Provider program team, including:
- What’s new with the Citrix Service Provider program for 2014
- Best marketing, demand-gen and sales planning tactics for Citrix partners
- Expanding your portfolio: hosted desktops, hosted apps, mobile device management and file sharing
- Technical updates: automated app orchestration and end user self-provisioning
Keynote: Differentiate Cloud Services Business to Drive Customer Success, Revenue Growth
As a Platinum sponsor, Citrix closes out the final day with the keynote: Hosted Desktops Differentiate Your Cloud Business for Rapid Growth, presented byMike Fouts, Vice President, Americas Channel, Citrix.
Find out why Citrix has the most comprehensive set of DaaS and hosted application solutions in the market, backed by mature and proven hosting partners program. Be sure to:
- See the difference between simple vs. comprehensive DaaS solutions
- Learn about creating a differentiated solution that encompasses a bundle of apps, data and mobility services to drive ARPU
- Discover how Citrix accelerates DaaS go-to-market with proven best practices, turn-key programs and trusted business partners
- Understand how to deploy your DaaS solution in any environment – your datacenter or cloud, AWS or Azure, or through a white-label partner
Visit the Citrix booth in the expo, join the Citrix sessions and let’s talk growing your cloud business at Ingram Cloud Summit